Do you FitNesse?
I’ll (as soon as I get to do a lot of things I want to get done) post some impressions and examples on FitNesse, the cool tool for cool testers.
What I plan to do:
- Install and set a FitNesse setup;
- Make a simple standard easy program – the System Under Test!
- Start testing and making the program better with FitNesse.
- And all this, with screenshot goodness!
When will that be?
- Ouch. It may take a long time. Let’s talk about this again on July…
Meanwhile: “FitNesse is designed to support acceptance testing rather than unit testing in that it facilitates detailed readable description of system function”. More information can be read in FitNesse’s website.